Are you a homeowner looking for an alternative energy source to save money on electricity bills? Solar panel installation can be the solution as it can reduce your energy bills by over 30%. Energy Savings Trust estimates that someone who adds solar systems as an alternative power source in London can save £6,000 over 25 years and £5,750 for those in Manchester and Aberystwyth.
Solar panel installations are now cheaper than before as there has been a drop in the cost of manufacturing solar photovoltaic cells. Plus, there’s an increase in competition among installation companies. If you care for the environment, installing solar panels can also help you support London’s target of reducing its CO2 emission by 60% by the year 2025. This is all while generating an income from the extra power that you generate and supply to the grid.
Modern solar systems also have an increased product lifecycle, which means that you will get value for your money in the long term even if the initial cost of installation is high. Well-designed and properly installed solar systems require little maintenance, as you are only required to replace the inverter after 25 years.
We Are Solar Panel Installers In London
We offer a variety of solar systems like solar PV panels and solar battery storage systems. Our team of installers are highly-trained renewable energy engineers who are MCS-certified and RECC-registered. Our professionals also use modern equipment during installation to ensure that you get quality services and value for your money.
We are committed to helping the city transition to zero-carbon lifestyles and help households save energy. The use of solar panels is one of the best ways of reducing the need for fossil fuels and any form of non-renewable energy.
We will come up with a tailor-made solution according to your budget and the size of your roof. The roof surface exposed to direct sunlight is a proper place for your solar panels to be installed. As stated earlier, having a solar panel system as a backup for your energy needs will significantly reduce your energy bills and also save you whenever there are power blackouts.
Another benefit of solar panels is that you can generate some income by sending your surplus energy generated through the solar panels back to the national grid. Unlike the previous Feed-in-Tariff, the current Smart Export Guarantee allows homeowners to negotiate short-term contracts with different operators. This enables them to choose the provider who bids the highest fare and without exit fees. Solar panel owners in the UK can earn up to £600 per year from the sold electricity.
Solar PV Installations
We understand all the benefits of installing modern solar energy solutions for your home. Some of the solar technologies you can choose from include:
- Monocrystalline: These are the best choice for home applications due to their efficiency. Their design and construction allow more efficiency at higher temperatures. Monocrystalline solar panels are also more durable compared to others. You should, however, be prepared to pay higher for high quality and efficient technology.
- Polycrystalline: Most homeowners choose these solar panels as they are less expensive and still highly efficient.
- Thin-film: These solar panels are lightweight and highly portable. The technology is not yet popular among homeowners as it is still under development. Most people use these solar panels for mobile homes, boats and camper vans. There is a possibility that this technology may be the cheapest option in the future.
Are you looking for a Solar PV System for any of the following?
Campervan Solar Panels
Camping Solar Panels
Caravan Solar Panel Kits
CCTV Solar Kits
DIY Solar Panel Kits
Electric Fence Kits
Fencing Solar Kits
Garage Solar Kits
Greenhouse Solar Kits
Marine Solar Kits
Mobile Office Solar Panel Kits
Motorhome Solar Panel Kits
Narrowboat Solar Kits
Portable Solar Chargers
Shed Solar Kits
Shepherds Hut Solar Panel Kits
Shipping Container Solar Panel Kits
Solar Base Stations
Solar Gate Opener
Solar Lighting Systems
Stables Solar Kits
Static Caravan Solar Panel Kits
Summerhouse Solar Kits
Van Solar Kits
Yacht Solar Kits
These solar panels kits have been designed by the company that we partner with and have evolved over the last 10 years to deliver optimum performance. Their in-house technical team fit these daily. This means that the systems are comprehensively designed. Their technical support is absolutely outstanding and readily available by phone or email. All solar panel kits come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
What Is The Cost Of Solar PV Installations In London?
The cost of solar panel installation depends on factors like size and type of the system you choose as well as the material of the panels. We will advise you about the number of solar panels you need depending on your average energy consumption, type and size of your roof and your budget. Most households in London can do with 3kW solar PV systems, which cost roughly between £4,000 and £6,000. We can discuss your needs and provide a quotation without any obligation on your part.
What’s Included With A Solar Panel Installers London Installation?
- Performance estimate Validated by EPVS to approve your return on investment
- Access equipment
- Renusol Solar Mounting System
- JA-Solar Monocrystalline Black Module Solar Cells
- Solis inverter technology
- Battery storage solution tailored to your requirements
- PC/Smartphone/Tablet monitoring portal for Battery storage solution
- PC/Smartphone/Tablet monitoring portal for Solar generation
- Manufacturers warranty registration
- 10 Year workmanship warranty
- 10 Year maintenance plan
- 10 Year Insurance backed workmanship guarantee
Solar Battery Storage Solutions
No matter how good your solar panels are, you cannot get maximum efficiency if you don’t have the best storage. You need solar battery storage for storing the excess and unused energy from your solar panels. Solar panels only generate electricity during the day, but we still need electricity at night. Without the batteries, your solar system will only be beneficial during the day, plus all the energy that is not in use will be lost.
Solar batteries’ capacity may drop slightly over time, but the return on your investment is worth it if you have high-quality batteries. They will give you a longer lifecycle. Below are some of the solar batteries you can use for your solar systems.
- Lead-acid Batteries: Lead-acid batteries are more affordable compared to other types like Lithium-ion batteries. These batteries are further classified as flooded or sealed solar batteries. The flooded lead-acid batteries require more maintenance, compared to the sealed solar batteries, but they have a longer lifespan. A flooded lead-acid battery can last for 5 to 7 years, and a sealed one, 3 to 5 years.
- Lithium-ion Batteries: Most homeowners prefer these batteries because they are more compact and have more capacity. Unlike Lead-acid batteries that last for five years, Lithium-ion batteries from reputable manufacturers last for a minimum of 10 years. You will pay a little more for this type of battery, but you will get a better return on your investment in the long run.
With the cost of grid electricity rising every year, incorporating solar energy in your home will always be a good investment. Apart from saving on energy costs, solar energy also comes with the benefit of a clean environment and many more. We understand all these benefits of transitioning to solar energy, and that is why we remain committed to ensuring that we provide the best service for all the above solar energy solutions.
ROOF & DRIVEWAY CLEANING LIMITED t/a Solar Panel Installers London
Company number 11908981
CHECK TO SEE IF WE INSTALL SOLAR PV PANELS & SOLAR STORAGE BATTERIES IN YOUR AREA?
Solar Panel Installers Kensington and Chelsea, Solar Panel Installers Hammersmith and Fulham, Solar Panel Installers Wandsworth, Solar Panel Installers Lambeth, Solar Panel Installers Southwark, Solar Panel Installers Tower Hamlets, Solar Panel Installers Hackney, Solar Panel Installers Islington, Solar Panel Installers Camden, Solar Panel Installers Brent, Solar Panel Installers Ealing, Solar Panel Installers Hounslow, Solar Panel Installers Richmond upon Thames, Solar Panel Installers Kingston upon Thames, Solar Panel Installers Merton, Solar Panel Installers Sutton, Solar Panel Installers Croydon, Solar Panel Installers Bromley, Solar Panel Installers Lewisham, Solar Panel Installers Greenwich, Solar Panel Installers Bexley, Solar Panel Installers Havering, Solar Panel Installers Barking and Dagenham, Solar Panel Installers Redbridge, Solar Panel Installers Newham, Solar Panel Installers Waltham Forest, Solar Panel Installers Haringey, Solar Panel Installers Enfield, Solar Panel Installers Barnet, Solar Panel Installers Harrow, Solar Panel Installers Hillingdon.